What to Say
A well thought out message accompanying your flowers goes a long way in expressing your sympathy and grief.
We have set out some examples for you to use or add to.
- You will be loved and remembered forever
- In loving memory
- Till we meet again
- Forever in our hearts
- You were my strength in good times and bad
- Rest in Peace
- With heartfelt condolences
- Memories of you will last forever
- Your memories will never die, your stories are irreplaceable, may you rest in peace
- Time may pass and fade away but memories of you will always stay
- To me you were so special. Someone good and true. Never will I forget you. I thought the world of you.
- You are the brightest star in the sky
- You were much loved and will be missed
- Gone but not forgotten
- Fond memories
- Forever in my heart you’ll stay. Loved and remembered everyday
- Goodnight and god bless
- So dearly loved, so sadly missed. God bless